Over 50 Hearts!

I've been with Etsy for a couple of years now, but only in the past year have I really been dedicated to making this thing work! When someone likes your shop, they heart you!

........drumroll please..........

I sailed past the 50 mark with a whopping 54!!! Woot Woot!

I am thinking that when I return from vacation, I should mark the occasion with a sale. Or how about a promotion, the 100th person to Heart me will get a special something! Hey now, that's an idea - will ponder while I'm at the lake!

I'll be away from August 1st returning to business as usual on August 11th. Feel free to browse around the shop, but know that I will be unable to ship your order until I return.

Since we have been talking about hearts....here's the most popular item in my shop! I actually sold a watercolor version of this print in a 16x20, that turned out SO amazingly well - that I bought one myself! You can see the listing under sold items.

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=12851456

No comments: