Today's Feature...this little piggy went to Market!

I am soooo happy that going "green" is so trendy these days! Mother Earth thanks all of you!
The Market Bag is a perfect item to help the "green" movement!! It can be used to gather your veggies and fresh bread from the local Farmers Market. You can take it to the grocery store, and filler up with your Cheerios and goat cheese. Go ahead and fill it with the kids beach toys and take it to the beach. Anyway, I think you get the idea! These babies are versitile!
Today I am featuring a Large Market Bag that can be found in my Etsy shop called doe Studio. I love to crochet and I love the planet, so it was just common sense to combine the two! Here she is! This has been popular among my family and friends, so I have added them to my shop in hopes of saving the planet, one market bag at a time!

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=13238752


No comments: