Two Treasuries in three days!

Not to be a boastful Betty...but I was notified by a fellow Etsian, Wallisdesigns yesterday that she had featured me in her treasury about urban decay. Visit the Treasury before Saturday night to feast your eyes on this "Beautiful Decay".
That's my photo of my Mom's red garden shed door in the middle. I love this photograph, it really captures it's rustic quailities.
Even one better, after thanking her profusely, she let me know that she had chosen my photo first, and that's what had inspired the treasury. Wow! Words can't expressed how flattered I am! Thanks again, Nancy, and what a great job! It looks fantastic! I encourage everyone to stop by her shop, Wallis Designs, and check out her wonderful jewelry! I love this necklace.

And special thanks to ArtmakersWorlds, who helped with the screen shot! An enormous help!

(**As I put together this post, my son recognized the picture..."There's Nana's Door!" He's 3.)

No comments: