Back in Action

I have been back in the saddle the past couple of days, creating, taking pictures, listing items and updating my Facebook fan page! Click HERE to visit my Facebook fan page, once you are a fan, you'll receive updates from my shop, news and direct links to newly listed items.
Today let's look at some of the new items I have listed in my shop, including Scrabble Tile Pendants. Actually, the pendants are all currently located in my fundraising section, with 100% of the proceeds going to the Canadian Cancer Society. Time is running out to support my efforts so click away folks! I am having lots of fun with these and have been dreaming up sayings that I like as well as using some purchased graphics and using my own photos!! The possibilities are endless. If you have a suggestion for a "saying" - please post a comment!!



Also, newly listed today a fantastic lariat scarf set - two scarves in one! Fun and unique and ready to ship! I bought this yarn from Wild Hare - a fellow Etsian!



1 comment:

Sophie said...

Love the tile pendants, I'm a huge fan of them! btw, thanks for following me!

xo
Sophie