Shop Swap and Blog

Recently I have been taking part in an Etsy forum thread: Facebook Fan Drive. We go through the posts and "fan" as many FanPages as possible! It has been a lot of fun and I have met some really wonderful people and have found some very amazing shops that I normally would not have found! I am proud to be a part of it.
I am getting more and more fans each day and appreciate each and every one of them!!! Come by and see my Facebook Fan Page.
One of the fantastic ladies I have met, Pattie of Structured Chaos, has organized and is running a Shop Swap and Blog. Basically, participants sign up and are paried up with one or two other shop owners. We send them "samples" of our work and include information out us and our shop. The recipient, then blogs about you and the experience!! This should be fun! I am really looking forward to it! If you are interested in participating, please visit the Structured Chaos blog for more information.

1 comment:

Pattie said...

You are too kind!
Thank you so very much for blogging about this!

I am so that I found you through the forum and all of the other lovely people.

Hope to see you all in the swap!